For details on papers, please refer to the manufacturer's websites.
For Hahnemühle: https://www.hahnemuehle.com/en/digital-fineart/fineart-media.html
I can send you Fine-Art prints of most papers in their collection, but please tell me which paper you would like to have your favorite photograph to be printed on, and we can discuss the details.
And for Canson: http://www.canson-infinity.com/en
All photographs are printed with 300 dots per inch (DPI) or higher, unless explicitly otherwise requested. The studio which prints out my photographs for you is certified by Hahnemühle as well as by Epson.
Available papers and/or paper collections
- Hahnemühle Matt FineArt smooth
- Hahnemühle Matt FineArt Textured
- Hahnemühle Glossy FineArt
- Hahnemühle Canvas FineArt
- Canson Photographique 310 (matt)
- Canson Edition Etching 310 (matt textured)
- Canson Aquarelle Rag 310 (matt textured)
- Canson Baryta Photographique (glossy)
Technically, I could prepare your prints with 200 DPI, but personally I would recommend against lower DPI. Simply get in touch with me and we can work out a solution.